Monday, February 19, 2007

Tops that are the tops!



Aeropostale clothing is generally geared toward the teen market, but I've found some pretty good stuff there that doesn't make me look like I'm screaming "I'M TRYING SUPER HARD TO LOOK HIP!!!" It also doesn't look like I'm screaming "I GOT THIS FOR 70% OFF!!" either, and that's nice, since I usually do.



My favorite item they have are their polos, which right now the stripey ones are a cool $7.99. Dang, those are some pretty numbers. They fit nice on the bod, pretty form fitting, so I like wearing them with a camisole or tank under it, the best, cheapest and longest ones available at DownEast Basics. Also, they have some cute sweaters on clearance for $9.99 that are worth checking out, and shipping is just a flat $5.95.




So you'll look smashing, and so will your wallet.

No comments: