Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Right on target



Oh booga, you haven't lost your touch! You still know how to get me all a-twitter!!
I have a hint to share! Target donates all their brand-new out-of-season, overstocked or discontinued items to Goodwill! You can get tons of great brand-new Target stuff there all the time, and the prices are great! I went in yesterday, and there was a sale for 25 items for $1!! I KNOW! It was mostly magnets and things, but I stocked up on 25 packs of really cute "Thank You"cards to use in my business!
I looked this up on the web, and several peeps from across the country have said this same thing, so it looks to be a generally widespread practice. One person said they found a guestbook from Target for their wedding for $.99 at a Goodwill, so boooooya! I'd suggest asking your local Goodwill when they usually get donations (when I was in college, the local employees knew me by name!!) and then wait outside until they open that day with a jar of pennies. Because it's just. that. exciting.

No comments: