Sunday, February 18, 2007

FEEEED me Seymore!



I hear it's cold up north (I wouldn't know, we're sweltering south o' the border!) but no matter what the weather is, it's always a good time for ice cream, especially Cold Stone! Until Wednesday February 28th, they are offering buy one get one free with a printable coupon found here.





And on the food tangent, where do YOU do your grocery shopping? In Atlanta, my hands-down-favortie place for great food prices is Aldi. It's the best place to get kitchen staples like flour, cake mixes, canned foods, and frozen foods. They generally have only one brand per item, but holy crap it's so cheap I don't care. You lose a few frills as it is a simple warehouse-type store, but you'll need to head to your local store for perishables anyway. Good for food storage-type foods. It's a German company, and I think it's still centered mainly in the south, but if you are anywhere near one, it's worth it!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Congrats on doing it! It looks great so far.

On the coldstone front, they will also give you free ice cream on your birthday! I have a link on my post. There are 4 coldstones between my home and my office. I'll be hitting PRINT 4x on friday and have breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack. Yum yum (for dessert I'll have a barf bag)!