Monday, February 19, 2007

Pinch those pennies!


This site comes from alert cheapskate Sabrina, who manages to feed (and not strangle) a family with 4 of the cutest kiddos the planet has ever seen.

"...It's a great way to share good finds on deals with other people in your area. It's called pinchingyourpennies.com and there are different discussion forums for every state in the U.S. I'm telling ya, since I started pinching pennies a few months ago, we've had a better food storage than we have had in YEARS. I have cake mix, cookie mix, Ragu pasta sauce, tampons, deoderant, toothpaste, Mac and Cheese - all for FREE! I do it by getting the coupons that come in the newspaper every week, then holding on to them until a really good sale comes along. Then I bring in my coupons to get amazing bargains on stuff! It works!"



Thanks, girl! Keep doin' what you do and looking MAAAHHHHVELOUS at the same time!!

No comments: