Saturday, February 17, 2007

Slip into something on sale!

My favorite and first place to gawk at clearance priced garb is Old Navy.com (that link is to the bargains for women - that's who I am, that's what I wants!). $5 flat rate shipping, can't beat that.








Right now, selected Perfect Tee's are $3.99 down from $10.50, but most of the colors are (of course!) only available in extra small. BUT, almost every size is available in white and grey - and heck, how many white T's do YOU go through in a year? It's like I have have magical powers to only spill red kool-aid on my white shirts. Hey, for 4 bucks, stock up!







And for us tall (and LDS too) gals, the best buy for long tee shirts that cover our middle is Down East Outfitters. I ordered some a few weeks ago and not only were they fabulous and $4.99, They also shipped to here in Brasil very timely, in only 2 weeks and for less than $7 in shipping!! Bless you guys!

And for shoes, you can' t get any cheaper than Payless, right? Unless of course you buy Payless on sale, which, given their only one-season life span, it's ridiculous to buy anything there full price (unless it's for an event, and then of course all bets are off). Right now is BoGo by the way. Why are you not there right now??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted the link to Downeast Basics! I have the hardest time finding shirts long enough for my tastes and low enough for my budget. You rock!

Chelsea said...

I love DownEast. Here in Orem, UT, they have a DownEast Home with furniture (think potterybarn) and you can find good deals every once in awhile.

Also try modbe clothing http://modbeclothing.com/ for extra long tees and clothes. Again, they have warehouse sales here in the area (they need to have a huge week of warehouse sales for every store) if you're in the Provo/Orem vicinity.