Friday, February 23, 2007

Cutest gift idea ever

As everyone who knows me knows, I am a fondue addict. I have (in my opinion) the world's best cheese recipe, and good golly the easiest chocolate recipe in the world. Heck, my fondue/sushi parties were legends back in college! So a few years ago, I had a roomate get me the utlimate present - the Mini Fondue Kit/Book!

So tiny, yet absolutely fabulous and fun. The book even has tons of recipes, a tiny pot, skewers and a tea light to heat it!! The portions are enough for 1 and a half people but the fun is how it is just a blast to make and have as a conversation piece at a party. A few years ago I got it for a friend of mine, and she equally flipped. It's so tiny and thoughtful and cute and the perfect gift when you have no CLUE what else to get. There are awesome mini book kits that are the same adorable premise, from sushi to gardening to origami!

Amazon.com has a list of some cute mini books available, and then, of couse, you want to shop around;) I got mine at Walmart.com for a cool $6.67 plus $.97 shipping. Hey, if a friend is having a bad day, send them the mini Spa Kit and let them know you're thinking of them. Cheaper than flowers, and funnier too!

No comments: