Monday, December 7, 2009

Crocs deal

So, even though I find Crocs freakish looking, I've on occasion been tempted by their ballet flats.. look so comfy, so durable... but durable as they are, it's hard to justify spending $40 on rubber shoes.  Or whatever space material they make those things out of.


But oh, even the siren song of FREE SHIPPING on all orders through the month of December is enough to draw even me to their clearance pages to see if there's anything worth getting...  not really, but I'm so weirded out by these shoes (heels by Crocs? can't fathom!) that I almost want them in some twisted way.  I'll resist though.  I'm a fighter, dang it.

If you have kids though, I would suggest hitting up the Outlet.  The clearance stuff is buy one get one 50% off, and durable squishy shoes that they can put on themselves are actually pretty dang practical on the wee ones.

*EDIT again* Thank Becky for checking out ebates.com  - there's a 4% cash back on Crocs purchases! 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Don't forget to use ebates.com with this to get your extra 4% cash back on top of it all.