Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Avon


As a girl, I'd love leafing through my mom's Avon catalogs.  Not just inexpensive make-up, there's fun jewlery, fashion and gifts!  A few months ago someone put me on a e.mail list for an Avon representative, and I was shocked how many times I'd get a message about free shipping!  So, I gave the site a shot and I love it!  I'm not big into fancy names and expensive makeup, I like inexpensive options as I'm always changing my mind and style.  Best part about the site?  Honest user reviews on every product - I love that I can get so many opinions and info before I splurge on that $2 tube of lip gloss :)


So right NOW - it's FREE SHIPPING on a $10 order+ with an eRepresentative through 12-19-09 and besides the fun make up, the stocking stuffers for the kids are inexpensive and fabulous (so go find one!)  My favorite?  The Bath Body paint for only $1.89.  Also, they are doing a 12 Days of Christmas thing and thought I couldn't find info on it anywhere but my personal e.mail, here's deal one for today:


And I think I'll strike on the stocking stuffers on Day 3, (12-10-09) and the fun colors sale on Day 5 (12-12-09):


Oh, and don't forget to check out ebates.com on any purchase you make from Avon - you get 5% back!

5 comments:

Cath said...

FYI - The coupon only works if shopping with an "eRepresentative."

Rocketgirl said...

Thanks for the tip! I corrected it, but I don't think it would be too difficult to find one of those eRepresentatives. I don't like salespeople in person cuz they make me nervous, but they're okay virtually!

Becky said...

You are on a bargain hunting roll! And thanks for the ebates nod. I love getting my ebates checks in the mail. I get to keep all that money just for me.

Becky said...

lol... I try to send a "free shipping" email every month, I just don't see the point in making anyone pay shipping when we always have a free shipping code! I'm glad you like it! :D

Cath said...

I remembered that one of my friends is an Avon representative, so that was easy. Have I mentioned how glad I am that Miss Cheapskate is back?!