Thursday, June 7, 2007

Buck love

This post isn't news, but I must admit one of my favorite parts about returning to the states was.... the dollar. Yes, the idea that just one dollar could get me a can opener (did you know they were at least $20 in Brasil?? Seriously!!) or just about anything for a luau and cards and cups and dish detergent... oh, I do love the dollar and what it can get me.

So yeah, you know about Dollar Tree .... can't say much more about it. We all know it freaking rocks. And then there's the dollar spot at Target - ooo, right now there's a bunch of great outdoor games and bubble things, and Simpsons memorabilia... as I said, this is not news. Just wanted to make a small tribute to all the things we can get for a dollar in this great country!


So here it is... in haiku form!!

entering for socks


then finding shirts and loofas


Twenty bucks buys lots!!


Ahhh... you can buy lots of stuff but they still don't sell talent:)

No comments: