Friday, June 29, 2007

Best. Shoe. Sale. Ever.

RUN don't walk!!! DSW shoes is having a huuuuge sale - with a whole bunch up to 80% off. I got some amazing shoes originaly $40 for $8, fabulous ones. I can't say enough about it, go, go go!!!!!!



PS I found a pair of adorable Keds that were navy and with $40 off, were still $21 and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. But then I found a white pair of the same shoe (I preferred it anyway) 80% off - they were $7!!!!!!! I'm still doing a happy dance!

3 comments:

N.F. said...

Oh! I can read THIS blog of yours at least! I'll miss the baby pics! :)

Pauly said...

Ya, what happend to you, I went to princessreva for my daily fill and you are gone...well, I didn't have the password so you might as well be gone forever. Boo, I'll miss ya.

Erika said...

yea, what up with the lock down? does this mean were all out? Seriously *I* of all people understand, but I am disapointed.