Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Birthday stuff

It's the husband's birthday (Thursday)!!!!!!! So, he was wondering what the payoff was, since many places have freebies for birthday boys and gals. I am so the right person to ask:)




I already blogged about free Coldstone, so that's one place to hit. Baskin Robbins has a birthday club too, so wheee, lots of brain freeze for your birthday! There's also a free burger at Red Robin and.. well, there's tons of stuff. You can check out a list at CaliforniaFreebies.com (not just for Cali folk) and a huuuuge list at Spoofee.com.

Celebrate, c'mon!!
Update - and anonymous tip for another treat at Macaroni Grill!

Macaroni Grill - smothered chocolate cake for .01 on your birthday. Yep,
one penny. I had it tonight. It was delicious. Thanks for sharing your tips - we
also signed up for the Cold Stone free birthday thing. My husband enjoyed it
last night and I'll have mine this weekend.

No comments: