Friday, March 2, 2007

Do you Woot?

So, one of my husband's very first web visits of the day is to Woot.com. An insane little website, it only sells one thing a day, and when it's sold out, it's gone. All technology stuffs, all over the place, it's fun and you can get lucky. I have a fabulous mp4 player (video, music, pictures, records off TV, plays onto TV, so freaking awesome) he got me for a cool $120 on the site. My parents got their Roomba there too. You have to check it every day, the descriptions and comments can be hilarious, but all in all, it's a total trip. Today there's an mp3 player for $17.99 that is mighty serviceable.

It's the kind of place that when you get a deal, you really do want to say WOOT!, y'know??

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great tip on this site! My husband will love this link...oh, he just said he's heard of it before...he's way on top of things.

So, I got a dog because my hubby started convincing me we could just get a little one (ours is 8 lbs and won't get any bigger) and he said this breed won't shed very much...well, he's right about the weight but he sheds like mad (drives me CRAZY!). I started looking at the puppies with him and i have to admit they're pretty stinking cute. I just hate big dogs...big dogs=big slobbers/big pees/big poos/more hair

Plus, Ryan and I have such different schedules...we're lucky to spend 2 hrs together on any given day. the pup has been such a good companion and great company. Keeps me from being a total hermit.

Congrats on the move back to the living! how fun/scary/nuts. we were getting excited about moving for grad school...but he found out today he didn't get accepted to the one we wanted, so we might stick around this neck of the woods for awhile. Sucks rocks, but whatev. Can't change the facts, just deal.

Anonymous said...

Hi Reva. This is a site that I have not bookmarked. So, I am one upped, or should I say educated, by you and Jared. Congrats to Jared on the offer so quickly. You two have my best wishes for the new start in Atlanta. Welcome Home.

Olaf