Thursday, March 1, 2007

Can you handle the truth??

When we moved into our house, we knew the kitchen needed a major overhaul. Instead of replacing the cabinents, I spent 4 months lovingly repainting them. Hey, I was a newbie so this was all learning process. But I was stunned to discover how expensive handles and knobs were for them! Lucky for us, we happened to live in the same town as an Ikea (insert heavenly angels singing from above) so instead of $2.99 for each handle (we had to buy like 30), we got these that come in a pack of 6 for $1.99. Heh, that's like $.33 each - woooooooot!

Oh, and if you are one of the poor souls that don't know what Ikea is (you probably aren't reading this because you are busy under your rock;) it is not only the funnest furniture store ever, it's the cheapest and oh, oh so magical. Hubby and I have headed there for their $.99 breakfast on lazy Saturdays many a time...... *Ikea I love you. Don't tell the Jetta.*

ps. Sorry for the title, I just HAD to.

No comments: