Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Announce yourself

Heeeeelllllloooooooooooooo .............. ?????????????

Sorry for the long hiatus, the cross-planet move has taken more out of me than previously thought, but I have already partaken on the delights of American deals. Gaahh, Target $1 Spot, anyone???

Now for now, here's a DUH moment - but I thought I'd post it anyway. If you are in the market for business cards, there's VistaPrint - the freeeee business card online peoples. 250 free really customizable cards that look fabulous, you just pay shipping. Now, they do have a small advert on the back, but if you want to pay more for them, it is removed. And right now, there is a trial afoot that makes the $19.00 fancy advert-free cards only $3.99. And geez, they look fabulous! Hubby designed e some free ones with my picture, no less!! Only problem is, I can't order them until I have an address and a phone number;) Well, first things first!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the business card tip Reva! Based on recent experience, I have to once again comment that it is good to be on the Cold Stone birthday list. I received a coupon ON my birthday via email for a free ice cream treat! Hope you are enjoying life back in the good ol' USA!