Saturday, March 3, 2007

All bling and no bust!

So it you are lucky enough to find yourself in Dallas (yes, it's not attractive but the people are so freaking sweet), you should get even luckier and stop by Sam Moon Trading Company. My girl Urmi hooked me up with a trip to this place a few years back, and I still have happy dreams about it. SUPER cheap wholesale prices on jewlery, handbags, accessories, you name it. It's funny, because every time I go there there are mobs of women all over the place - still worth it:)

But NOW - you can buy from their website!!! Today I am eyeing cute charm bracelets for under $5. Go treat yourself to a gander - gotta love it.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh!!! I LOVE the rings they have on the site. I'm def. going to use my spending money on some of these cute accessories....and a cute little TIARA for less than $6!! It looks like my niece really will be a little princess for her 3rd birthday.

Thank you so much for sharing!