Friday, April 20, 2007

nice nails

Okay, so it has been an insanely long time since I posted, but I DID just move back to the states and I'm going through some delightful culture shock. All the shopping available!! SO many deals to be had! Don't know where to start!!!




Buuut, I will start here. I was at Wal-Mart the other day shopping around for nail polish - when I stumbled on a deal. I must use the quick drying stuff or it's a waste, I mess everything up before it dries. But that's usually the most expensive stuff, and most of the colors I found in those brands were blah blah.

And theeennn, haha! I spied the Rimmel brand (you know, the London look) had a new 60-second drying polish in faaabulous colors for around the $1.50 mark! There was also a sparkly version with glitter that was a about dollar more (which I got, I mean it's still a splurge if it's under $3, mmhmm).

So go get your digits all shiny! Goooooo!!

No comments: